An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a contracts manager to join our growing team at Norvent.
The business has been established for more than 20 years and we have a proven track record in delivering projects across the Automotive, Industrial, education, healthcare and commercial sectors.
As Contracts Manager you will responsible for the overall ownership of the on-site project from launch though to handover ensuring that work is done safely, on time and within budget. You will be responsible for multiple projects and sites, managing various teams of people, leading the project team/supply chain and setting highest standards possible.
- Ensuring that all key deadlines are achieved.
- Ensuring quality of work is of a very high standard.
- Establish good relationships with clients and all key stakeholders with a view to securing repeat business.
- Strict control and adherence for all Health and Safety matters
- Manage Clients expectations-Coordinate designs
- Manage subcontractors and coordinate the works
- Programme the works
- Contract Administration
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as a Contracts Manager and experience with the mechanical engineering sector.
Please contact email@example.com to apply